- 66’ x 120’ indoor arena with premium sand footing
- Large cross country field with green grass – Prelim fences, BN-Prelim banks, BN-Training ditches/trahkeners.
- Show jumps, cavaletti, flower boxes, etc
- 20′ x 60′ meter grass outdoor dressage ring
- Acreage and terrain for conditioning of eventing horses
- Small woods with trails
- Heated tack and client lounge with full bath and viewing windows
- 2 wash racks. 1 hot water wash rack
- All concrete aisles with cross ties
- 12′ x 12′ stalls with rubber mats, sawdust, fans for extreme heat, and heated buckets for extreme cold
- Twice daily feeding with premium Progressive Nutrition grain
- Daily large group turnout on large, grassy fields
- Stalls cleaned 7 days a week
- Constant access to grass hay in winter turnout. Grass hay in stalls
- Supplements fed at no additional cost if in SmartPaks or containers
- Blanketing provided at additional fee
- All other services (i.e. standing wraps, cold hosing, eye medication administration) available for additional fee.
- Owner lives on site for added security
- Certified Journeyman farrier, Hank Highfield, with 25 years experience visits bi-weekly
- Equine chiropractor, myofascia specialist, and acupuncturist visit as needed
Stall Board: $440.00/ month
Lesson requirement of 3 lessons per month for boarders
Pasture Board not available at this time.
Monday-Saturday 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.